08/04/2018

Kader FC U19s 2 v Redcar Newmarket U19s 3 - 08/04/18 - ground #465 - Hustlers Trust Pavillion 3G





a few weeks ago on twitter, I noticed that Kader were adding the finishing touches to their new 3G pitch. I'd already visited the venue to watch Whinney Banks in the teeside league, so this gave me an opportunity for a new local tick :)
the game was cracker! I shook hands with the Redcar manager before the game, he says they usually win when I turn up! This was only their 4th win of the season & my 3rd game watching them! Redcar scored the best goal of the game, which happened to the first of the game, a great curling shot! taking pics at 3G/4G grounds isn't pretty at the best of times, but at kader, supporters are only allowed to watch from outside the cage (only players & staff allowed inside). final score could've been 5-5 easily. hopefully next season will bring more new grounds to visit in the North Riding League :)

season 2017/18 = 24 new grounds , 141 goals

transport -
37 stockton - boro
12 boro - acklam
12 acklam - boro
36 boro - stockton

No comments:

Post a Comment